Anne Lace Front Heat Defiant Wig by Jon Renau. Posh meets practical in this elegant short wig. Heat-friendly HD hair fiber, a lace front monofilament cap achieve an ultra natural look and feel. HD fiber, with it's ultra-fine denier and true-to-life feel, is more luxurious and realistic that other synthetic hair fibers on the market. Silky texture of the hair, captures the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair. Anne's mono top mimics the look of hair growth at the scalp, while a Smartlace hairline provides the most natural hairline available for the greatest confidence.
HD Wigs Collection by Jon Renau
Fiber: Heat-Defiant Synthetic Hair
Length: Bangs 4", Crown 4.5", Sides 3", Nape 1.75"
Weight: 2 oz.
Color Shown: FS26/31, 6F27
Item SKU#: JR-5384
The Jon Renau HD (Heat Defiant) Collection:
- Combines the easy wear-ability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling like human hair.
- Heat Defiant synthetic fibers withstand up to 350 degrees, allowing you to blow dry, flat iron, crimp and curl HD wigs just like natural human hair, making everyday different.
- HD fiber features ultra fine denier and true-to-life feel, making it more luxurious and realistic that other other synthetic hair on the market, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair.
SmartLace Lace Front features:
- Seamlessly contours without tape to the shape of your head allowing maximum styling versatility and the most secure fit available.
- Unparalleled comfort and style. Each individual hair is hand-tied to the lace creating the illusion of natural hair growth, along with a fine lace front that is smooth and soft eliminating scratching or irritation.
- Never unravels or runs. Fine Lace is able to be trimmed if necessary to fit your own hairline with no fear of unraveling, stretching, or losing it's shape.
- Heat curling iron to 270 - 280 degrees fahrenheit.
- Using your wide tooth comb, gently detangle the hair.
- Start at the nape with 1.5 inch section of hair, spray a small amount of Heat Treat Thermal Spray onto section to protect fiber. (1-2 pumps).
- Curl the section of hair, rolling up toward base of wig or hairpiece, staying approximatly 1-2 inches away from base. Hold for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow curl to completely cool.
- Comb to desired effect with the wide tooth comb. Finger style to blend curls.
- Heat iron to 270 -280 degrees fahrenheit.
- Start at the nape with 1.5 inch hair section.
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray onto hair fiber section to protect.
- Stay 1-2 inches away from base of cap. Slowly smooth flat iron down to ends of hair.
- Follow behind with the wide tooth comb.
- Allow to hang naturally until hair has completely cooled. Finger style comb as you wish.