Drew Monofilament Lace Front Wig by Jon Renau is a heat defiant synthetic hair versatility meets vibrant look from the SmartLace Wigs Collection. The flawless realism of a lace hairline along the front of the cap allows optional life-like off the face styling. A hand-tied mono top cap construction simulates a realistic scalp and look of hair growth. Create overall multi-directional looks. HD hair fiber - styled up to 270-280 degrees of heat.
Monofilament Lace Front
SmartLace Wigs Collection by Jon Renau
Fiber: HD Heat Defiant Synthetic Hair
Length: Bangs 10.5", Crown 11", Sides 8", Nape 9.25"
Weight: 4.3 oz.
Color Shown: FS6/30/27 Toffee Truffle, FS26/31, 4/33, 14/26
Item SKU#: JR-5960
The Jon Renau HD (Heat Defiant) Collection:
- Combines the easy wear-ability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling like human hair.
- Heat Defiant synthetic fibers withstand up to 350 degrees, allowing you to blow dry, flat iron, crimp and curl HD wigs just like natural human hair, making everyday different.
- HD fiber features ultra fine denier and true-to-life feel, making it more luxurious and realistic that other other synthetic hair on the market, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair.
SmartLace Lace Front features:
- Seamlessly contours without tape to the shape of your head allowing maximum styling versatility and the most secure fit available.
- Unparalleled comfort and style. Each individual hair is hand-tied to the lace creating the illusion of natural hair growth, along with a fine lace front that is smooth and soft eliminating scratching or irritation.
- Never unravels or runs. Fine Lace is able to be trimmed if necessary to fit your own hairline with no fear of unraveling, stretching, or losing it's shape.
- Heat curling iron to 270 - 280 degrees fahrenheit.
- Using your wide tooth comb, gently detangle the hair.
- Start at the nape with 1.5 inch section of hair, spray a small amount of Heat Treat Thermal Spray onto section to protect fiber. (1-2 pumps).
- Curl the section of hair, rolling up toward base of wig or hairpiece, staying approximatly 1-2 inches away from base. Hold for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow curl to completely cool.
- Comb to desired effect with the wide tooth comb. Finger style to blend curls.
- Heat iron to 270 -280 degrees fahrenheit.
- Start at the nape with 1.5 inch hair section.
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray onto hair fiber section to protect.
- Stay 1-2 inches away from base of cap. Slowly smooth flat iron down to ends of hair.
- Follow behind with the wide tooth comb.
- Allow to hang naturally until hair has completely cooled. Finger style comb as you wish.