Follow these easy steps:
1) Remove your wig from it's box, give it a gentle shake to loosen hair fibers. For wigs and hair pieces with perma-tease (at the top crown, those shorter little hair fibers that look as if matted or cut off at tips), don't panic, this is normal. Use your finger tips to lift and fluff, they blend and look natural, we promise.
2) Locate the back and front of wig cap.
3) Brush your own hair back and secure any longer pieces with a a hair pin. Place a nylon or mesh wig liner over your own hair to secure it, keeping it up and out of the way.
4) From the top and bottom (front and back), place the wig over your head at hairline and adjust until positioned and comfortable for you.
5) The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If needed use the adjustment tabs at nape and slide inward or outward to your desired need of loosening or tightening. Also, most wigs, at ear tabs (temples) have bendable tabs, also perfect for adjustment in sizing and fit.
6) Style as desired. Note, synthetic hair (NO HEAT to be applied) simple shake and wear finger styling only. Human Hair, heat-friendly synthetic hair and blended fiber wig can tolerate heat tools and noted temperature settings, found most often with an insert directions inside box upon arrival.