The Tony of Beverly Joelle lace front monofilament wig is a long length layered sultry soft bouncy curls and tumbled bangs style. A fresh vibrant silhouette with volume and high impact. Versatile realism of a Ready To Wear lacefront and monofilament part create added confidence. Style the hair on or off the face at the front hairline and feel completely natural with the look of hair growth at the scalp. A lightweight HarpCap construction provides airy comfort while and UltimateFit stretchable perimeter allows for a more custom like fit and feel. Also in Rooted Shades, added $15 cost at cart.
- RTW LaceFront, MonoEssentials Monofilament
- Hair Fiber: Synthetic
- Hair Length & Style: Long, Layered
- Cap Size: Average (view guide)
- Weight: 4.65 oz.
- Lengths: Bangs 8" - 9.5", Sides 10" - 11", Crown 12.5", Nape 12" - 14", Overall 20" - 22"
- Colors Shown: Seashell, Meringue
- RTW Ready-to-Wear Lace Front - A natural hairline for styling hair away from the face. Each fiber is hand-knotted to sheer lace material along the front hairline from temple to temple along the front of the wig cap.
- MonoEssentials - monofilament where only absolutely needed. Combine the naturalness of a monotop with the affordability of a machine made cap. A MonoEssentials Part, is a hand-tied monofilament at the most critical part area. A MonoEssentials Crown is a small area (usually around 1-2 inches) of hand-tied monofilament in the critical crown for a more natural appearance, aka, Mono-Part or Mono-Crown.
- UltimateFit - an exclusive Ultimate Fit cap design features lighter and more stretchable material around the perimeter for a more custom fit. The wig cap molds/takes the shape of your head allowing complete comfort as if made for you.
- HarpCap - combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wear-ability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown. This exclusive cap design is used when a lighter more airy styles are desired.
Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - email us at Exchange@TheHeadShopOnline.com no later than 3-Business Days of your order delivery date to request an RA [Return Authorization.]
FULL DETAILS and INSTRUCTIONS - click HERE.
FINAL SALE ITEMS: wig care items, Henry Margu, Louis Ferre, costume wigs, color rings, sale, clearance and price matched items.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HAIR INDUSTRY, INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE CERTAIN OF YOUR CHOICE.
ORDERS ARE SHIPPED DISCREET FOR YOUR PRIVACY
FREE on U.S. Orders of 50+ [use promo code: freeship]
Standard Shipping : [5-8 Business Days] - $8.95
Express Shipping : [3-5 Business Days] - $30.00
Expedited Shipping : [2-3 Business Days] - $42.00
Priority Air Mail Canada : [8-14 Business Days] - $29.95
All Other International Destinations : [Approximately 8-14 Business Days] Shipping costs automatically calculated at checkout.
GROUND SHIPPING ONLY: Aderans brands (Revlon, Rene of Paris, Noriko, Amore), as well as Louis Ferre, Ellen Wille and wet wig care products.
FOR COMPLETE SHIPPING INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Questions about wigs, caring for wigs, and the how to's? Simply click on any of the helpful links topics and start learning. If we've not answered your questions, email or call us, we are happy to assist!
Wig Learning Guide
First Time Wig Wearers
Measuring Your Head Size
Wig Cap Constructions
Different Types of Wig Hair Fibers
Choosing a Color
Styling and Care
Medically Related Hair Loss