Your privacy is important to us. Learn about the information we collect, how we use it, and how we keep it safe.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, sign up for email promotions, enter a contest or promotional giveaway, respond to email communications, browse our site or participate in other site features.
- When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone, email and credit card information. Your information is used for the purpose of fulfilling your order request only. We do not sell, rent or exchange your information with any other third party.
- Like most websites, we use 'cookies' to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, take a survey, response to emails you may provide. The information is used in the following way:
- To personalize your site experience, and to allow us deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to assist you in the best way with our best service of your customer service requests.
- To quickly respond to and process your transactions.
- To forward email marketing promotions and or news. Any email promotions you may receive are based solely on "your opting in" to receive them when you previously shopped with us or via signing up to receive them. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, use the "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of any email you receive. You'll be removed from our list.
Data Security, how do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security features to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your information is contained behind secure networks. When you place an order with us, we offer the use of a secure server. Your credit card information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site's or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember some information. As an example, cookies are used to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, allowing us to provide you improved service. Cookies are also used to collect aggregate information about page visits, site traffic, demographic audience for better site use and improvement. In all instances the information is treated as confidential unless otherwise clearly indicated.
As a visitor, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through your browser settings. While every browser is a little different, view your 'Help menu' to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn your cookies 'off' you will not have access to certain features that make our site as efficient and in some instances, some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
No. None of your information is rented, sold, exchanged or transferred to any outside parties that personally identifies you, unless we provide you advanced notice, which includes any instance where in we believe the law is required to comply with our site policies, or protect our's or others rights, safety or property.
How to opt out, remove or modify information you've provided?
To opt-out of emails, simply use the 'remove from mailing list' located at the bottom of an email you may have received from us.
Third party links:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value and superior service, we may include third party links on our site. These sites have their own separate and individual privacy polices. As a result we take no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we do seek to protect to integrity of our site and welcome any feedback or reports of any broken link.
EUROPEAN UNION (EU) RIGHTS:
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information we retain about you, ask your information be updated, corrected or deleted. We comply with the EU's May 25, 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding collection, use and transfer of personal information. To exercise your right, contact us through our contact us page. Additionally, if a European resident, we note we are using your information to fulfill contracts and orders we have with you, (ie: if you have an order with us through our website) or any otherwise to fulfill or complete that order or contract entered into. When you place an order through our website, we hold your information unless and until you ask us to delete it.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS RIGHTS:
We abide by Canada's new anti-spam legislation, effective July 1, 2014. We will only send emails to Canadian customers with whom we have estabished a business relationship with. IE: when you subscribed to our email sign up and distribution list. If you no longer wish to continue that relationship, simply use the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the promotional link (email) you receive and you will be removed from our list.
Changes to our policy:
We reserve the right to periodically change our policy. Please check back with us on occasion as we will update any changes or modifications on this site.