NEED A RETURN? HERE'S HOW:
1) CLICK ON OUR EMAIL ADDRESS (WITHIN 5-BUSINESS DAYS OF YOUR ORDER DELIVERY DATE) TO REQUEST AN RA NUMBER PRIOR TO SENDING ITEM(S) BACK. NOTE YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- You'll receive a response email from us with your RA number (same day, or within 24 hours.)
3) FILL OUT YOUR RETURNS FORM RECEIVED WITH ORDER - CHOOSE 'ONE' OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- STORE CREDIT:
- Return your item(s) for store credit. Use as available exchange balance, or toward a future purchase, whichever your choice. Store credit is not refunded to your credit card but held on account for your use.
- Restocking Fee: 10% of original price (before any 'promotional' discount received with your order if applicable.)
- Restocking Fee: 15% of original price (before any 'promotional' discount received with your order if applicable.)
- $8.95 standard reshipping deduction (if order was shipped under our free standard shipping offer.)
- Any promotional items received with your order must also be returned, or retail cost of the item will be deducted from your return credit.
- Item(s) must be received back no later than 10-business days of your issued RA.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fees in sending back.
- Allow up to 7-business days for requests to be processed.
Items sent back must be in factory brand new condition with all original packaging in tact without any rips, tears, crushing, all tags still attached, and without signed of brushing, combing, wear or odors. Less than brand new received back will be refused and returned to you at your own expense.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
Henry Margu, Louis Ferre brands, wig care items, headwear, costume wigs, color rings, sale clearance items and price matched.
DEFECTIVE, INCORRECT MERCHANDISE, OR OTHER ISSUES ORDER RECEIVED:
Upon order arrival, check your item(s) immediately. If any issue with order received, email us no later than 3-business days of your order delivery date to request an RA. Clearly state in your email the issue with order.
Our policy in contacting us within the time-frame noted will not be wavied. Why? Because we as the distributor, are also held to cut of times by the manufacturers of the brands we carry to notify them.
NOTE: item(s)/orders are video-taped for quality control and accuracy, both outgoing (shipment to you,) and incoming (from you back to us). Deemed necessary for security measures for both you the customer, and us as the merchant, in keeping both parties 100% accountable. Do not purposely inflict damage on an item in an effort to avoid return restocking fees, or feel 'defect' is simply not liking a style. We're aware when items have been tampered with and when they meet manufacturer specification/standards. As shipments are cross checked against video taken of original outgoing shipment, our policy is strict and the standard high on what is deemed as a defect, or item(s) ever been originally shipped incorrectly or with quality issues.
Return shipping fees are to be paid by the customer when sending back. Collect shipments are refused. Merchanside MUST be received back no later than 10-business days of issued RA.
If upon inspection, an item is found to have an issue, your return shipping fee is credited back to your credit card used to pay for original order. The item/order will be replaced ONLY with the corrected or EXACT style or color ordered at no cost to you. Item(s) sent back found damaged as a result of customer misuse, or sent back with signs of wear, odors brushing or combing, excessive treatment, or switched on purpose will be returned to you at your own expense. Any item(s) after inspection found to be correct per manufacturer specification will be processed as a return with the applicable return restocking fee(s) applied and without refund issued of your return shipping cost.
COLOR SELECTION AND ORDERING POLICIES
Much work goes into the color swatch images displayed on the product pages for the brands we carry. Please keep in mind, there is simply no way colors can show as "true to life color or trucolor" as is said. Limitations such as screen resolution, lighting you are physically standing/sitting in when viewing, as well as a multitude of other subjective factors makes the realm of colors a difficult process in choosing.
If requesting a return versus store credit, be advised, as restocking fees are part and parcel in the hair industry, not only applicable to you, the customer, but to us as well, the distributor (by the manufacturers), our noted restocking fees do apply. They are not in place as a penalty or way for us to make "extra money," they are our agreed upon policy when you shop with us, and will not be waived.
If in doubt of your color choice, please purchase a color ring or send us a hair sample for a complimentary color match ahead of time. More on color match help can be found HERE
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
We do not take responsibility, nor is a refund issued in the instance of order delays due to weather delays, natural disasters, holiday schedules, or a shipping carriers rescheduled delivery date implemented at their discresion.
Orders sent back as refused, unclaimed, return to sender at customer's request, or as 'bad address' information provided us when the order was placed, note, when you place and order, you are agreeing to acceptance of the merchandise ordered, as well as providing accurate shipping information. These orders will incur an automatic 30% restocking fee and the remaining balance credited back to your account.
Any returned shipment as a result of an error on our part, the order will be reshipped at no cost to you.